Download & Install the App
If your mobile phone supports fingerprint identification like Touch ID or Android Fingerprint, you can onboard and activate the app.
To enroll through the mobile app on your phone, you follow the steps below.
- Before opening the app, make sure that you have the fingerprint identification functionality already configured on your phone.
- Go to your App Store and search for Biocryptology app.
- Download and install the app in your mobile device.
- Click the option “Enroll with Fingerprint”. The app will request your name, last name, email address and phone number.
- For verification purposes, an SMS-message and an email with a link will be sent to you (to be used for confirmation). The app will ask for the codes received in the verification messages.
- You can click the links or insert the codes send by our team to complete the verification.
- The app requests a finger to be placed on your phone’s fingerprint sensor. If the finger is recognized by the phone, then a confirmation message appears that it has been enrolled correctly.
The following steps are to connect your mobile phone with your PC:
- Open a website of a Biocryptology-partner on your PC and click “Login with Biocryptology”, after which a new window with a QR Code will open. This serves to connect your web browser with your mobile phone, so your web browser will always connect with your mobile phone for future visits. This process only has to be completed once and is also valid for accessing websites of other Biocryptology partners within the same web browser.
- On your phone click the option “Access to place” and then scan the QR code. The app will ask you for a confirmation.
- On your PC, the website will show what information is requested by the website. If you allow it, then the login is established and you can start using the app.